Welcome to GOLDEN VIOLET
My Name is Violet and my passion is supporting and empowering Mothers and families on their most important and life changing journey in pregnancy, birth and beyond. My work involves techniques and tools to build a positive and powerful birth and most importantly creating a positive experience for Postpartum. Nature blesses us with many gifts and we have been instinctively using them since the beginning of time, so my work allows me to remind Mothers and families of their birthright and their power so they can make informed decisions based on evidence. I believe Birth is a truly transformational time for a Woman as she becomes a Mother. This sacred time is often overlooked or not fully supported, it is one of the most important changes of life. My goal is to support you, empower you, remind you of what you already know and guide you in finding your own unique path as an individual but also as part of the magical family you have created.
I am centered about helping others feel Empowered on their life’s journey.
My qualifications and affiliations include:
- Certified HypnoBirthing Educator with HypnoBirthing International
- Certified Postpartum Doula with Newborn Mothers Collective
- Certified Breastfeeding Support with Newborn Mothers Collective
- Nicole Lee Qigong Graduate and Certified Qigong Practitioner
- Certified Birth Story Medicine Healer with Birth Story Medicine School
- Certified Angelic Reiki Practitioner Level 1 and 2
- Certified Merlin Vortex Healer
- Member of the Doula Network
- Member of Homebirth Australia
- Member of HypnoBirthing (R) International – The Mongan Method (HypnoBirthing Institute)
- Member of The HypnoBirthing Collective
More about me…
I believe Nature is Change and Change is Nature.
When we embrace change and are living free of limitations we can live a joyful and loving life, being our Authentic selves.
I moved from West Yorkshire, England with my family to live in Melbourne, Victoria two and a half years ago. I come from a background in design, science and construction, and so much of my life before now was very different. Many of my experiences had led me down a very rocky and difficult path, with challenges in most aspects of my life. My biggest challenge was my emotional and physical health, this is what led me down the path I am on now where helping others with their life, journey, goals and restoring their inner power is my passion.
My life has become so enriched by giving Birth and becoming a Mother, it has taught me about the natural gifts we have taken for granted in modern times. I never knew how transformational these experiences would be, and today I realise it is a great time of great personal growth and empowerment, as an individual, a woman and as a mother. I believe nature is change and change is nature so allowing room to learn and grow are important elements to giving purpose in my life. As a woman we evolve through giving birth, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is a very sacred time where we are reborn, and we create a new way of being and existing with a much more evolved understanding of the world we live in. This rebirth is a major transformation otherwise known as Matrescence, it is a very unique experience and is different for everyone.
I believe we can create anything we put our minds and heart to, the key is in our beliefs and how we love ourselves and each other on our journey in life, especially when we have created new life here on Earth. Each journey is unique to each parent, it is with love that we each achieve our dreams and goals. I look forward to helping you on your journey, with love and a helping hand.
PODCASTS, TALKS & INTERVIEWS
- Philosophy, Epigenetics and Neuroscience
- Creative tools for Empowerment
- Mind health and Trauma healing
- Art and Ancient and Esoteric teachings
- Drawing, painting and creative expression
- Dancing and body movement
- Social Justice and Equality
- Self-Healing abilities
- Original medicine and evidence based research
Please know that this site is an extension of myself and will always be a work in progress, as is our lives, I thank you for taking the time to read and share this knowledge and love with me by visiting this space.